1 Toronto Avenue, Manor Park, London E12 5JF
Call: 020 8911 8378

Sick Note/Certificates

You only need a doctor’s note if you are unable to work and are ill for longer than seven calendar days. Your employer will provide you with an SC2 self-certificate form for shorter periods of illness.

For more details please click the link,

When do I need a fit note? – NHS (www.nhs.uk)

Date published: 8th October, 2014
Date last updated: 22nd February, 2023